Susan Marandett has more than 20 years of experience practicing law in the areas of estate planning and estate administration. She drafts estate planning documents for both individuals and couples. Susan advises her clients on tax planning and asset protection strategies, charitable giving, multi-generational wealth transfers and lifetime asset transfers designed to minimize transfer taxes. She helps her clients through the process of estate administration by filing probate papers, if necessary, and preparing estate tax returns.
Susan serves as both a professional trustee and personal representative for many of her clients.
• University of Pennsylvania, J.D., 1993
• Duke University, B.A., cum laude, 1989
• Chapin School, 1985
• Brier, Marandett & Rossetti LLP
• King & Navins, P.C.
• Hale & Dorr (now WilmerHale)
• Clerk for the Honorable Roderick R. McKelvie in the Federal District of Delaware
• American Bar Association